Terms & Conditions
Your use of the BehneAero SARL (“BehneAero”) website is governed by these terms and conditions. By accessing any part of the website www.behneaero.com (the “Website”) you will be deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not continue to access this Website.
2. Head Office
BehneAero is a company registered in Monaco at 9, Ave J F Kennedy, 98000 Monaco.
BehneAero is providing this site on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its content and disclaims all such representations and warranties.
You are solely liable for any use you may make of this information. BehneAero makes no representations, warranty, condition or undertaking, either express or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on the website or that such content will be accurate, up-to date, uninterrupted or error free. Whilst BehneAero takes every care to ensure that the standard of the Website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delay may occur at any time for which BehneAero accepts no responsibility. BehneAero hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, material or immaterial, or of any nature whatsoever, resulting out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
BehneAero is not responsible for the content of external websites that link to this website or which are linked from it.
4. Use of site
BehneAero reserves the right to withdraw its website at any time and without prior warning.
5. Third Party websites
The Website may offer links to websites of third parties. The linked sites are not under the control of BehneAero and BehneAero is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
6. Copyright and Related Rights
This website is owned by BehneAero and any and all intellectual property rights in the website including, but not limited to, copyright and database rights and any logos or trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) are owned by and remain the property of BehneAero (or its third party licensor as applicable) at all times.
The content of the website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. The copyright and all other rights in all of the material on the website are owned by BehneAero.
You may download or print out a hard copy of individual pages and/or sections of the website provided that this is for private use only and that you do not remove any copyright or propriety notices. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose the website without our prior written permission. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of the website or of the information presented therein, may be the subject of prosecution, particularly for infringement of copyright.
7. Personal Data
7.1. What is personal data?
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
You are not required to provide the personal data that we have requested, but, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our services or products or respond to any queries you may have.
7.2. What data do we collect?
We may collect, process, generate, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
· Identity Data includes first name, middle name, last name, or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, gender and passport number.
· Contact Data includes billing address, home address, email address and telephone numbers.
· Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
· Transactional Data includes details about payments from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
· Profile Data includes purchases / bookings made by you, your interests, service preferences and feedback.
· Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, data about your browser type and version, time zone settings and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
· Marketing and Communication Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your preferences when receiving communications.
· Specific Data includes any other Personal Data not included in the list indicated hereabove, that may be collected from your or through any legal representative or authorized agent as part of the services to be provided by BehneAero, being subject to specific requirements (including in the event of the need for the express prior consent of the parents with respect to Personal Data belonging to their children). In this case, we will priorly warn you about the nature and scope of Personal Data to be communicated. As indicated above, you are not required to provide the personal data that we have requested, but, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our services or products or respond to any queries you may have.
7.3. What legal basis do we rely on?
In any case, you are advised that when we collect, process and/or use your personal information, we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various legal bases on which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
· Consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose.
· Contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
· legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law, and, as such, at the exclusion of the performance of any contractual obligation.
· legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third-party except in the event that there is a good reason to protect your Personal Data which overrides our legitimate interests.
7.4. How do we collect your data?
We use different methods to collect data from you:
· You, or an agent on your behalf, may give us your Personal Data by filling in online forms or by corresponding with us via email, phone, post or otherwise.
· Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
· Third parties, such as customers providing your passenger details for the purpose of arranging a charter
· We collect data from publicly available sources
7.5. How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
· Perform a contract with you: some of the personal data is processed on the basis that is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you, or in order to take steps at there quest of the user prior to entering such an agreement, to register you as anew customer and verify your identity.
· Process your data where we believe you have a reasonable expectation that we will perform a particular type of processing on your behalf, or where such processing is strictly necessary for fraud detection and prevention.
· Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
· Comply with our legal obligations.
7.6. Will we transfer your information out of Monaco or the EEA?
We may transfer your personal information to countries which are located outside Monaco and the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Such countries do not have the same data protection laws as Monaco and EEA.
Any transfer of your personal information will be subject to the relevant legislations, as permitted under applicable law, that are designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information.
7.7. When will you be contacted?
In relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that BehneAero can deliver, such as to ensure payment of your charter, offer other charter related services or upgrades, or to enquire whether you’re in need of our services.
In relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about BehneAero.
To keep you informed periodically on relevant products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
To update you on any material changes to the BehneAero policies and practices.
7.8. Data Security
BehneAero has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Data on our instruction and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7.9. How and how long do we store your data?
BehneAero will keep your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. Generally we keep Personal Data in accordance with our internal retention procedures, which are determined in accordance with our regulatory obligations and good practice. In addition we may retain personal data relating to previous booking activity to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any feed owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. Once this time period has expired, we will anonymize part of the data for analytical purposes and delete your data in a secure manner.
7.10. Who will BehneAero share your personal data with?
· BehneAero’s service providers
This includes external third-party service providers, such as an airline when you book a flight, accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; document and records management providers, technical engineers, data storage and cloud providers and similar third-party vendors and outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out our business activities.
· Governmental authorities and third parties involved in fraud prevention and law enforcement
BehneAero may share personal information with governmental or other public authorities and third-party civil legal process participants and their accountants, auditors, lawyers and other advisors and representatives as we believe to be necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence, (b) to comply with legal process, (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, (d) to enforce our terms and conditions, (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our group companies, (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and that of our group companies, you or others, and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit our damages.
7.11. What are your data protection rights?
BehneAero would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access – You have the right to request BehneAero for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
· The right to rectification – You have the right to request that BehneAero correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BehneAero to complete information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure – You have the right to request that BehneAero erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that BehneAero restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to BehneAero’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability – You have the right to request that BehneAero transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
8.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
8.2. What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the correct functioning of the website and to provide the service offered and requested by a user.
· Marketing cookies: These are cookies designed to track the user on the website for marketing purposes.
8.3. How can you manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
9. How can you contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +377 97985542
Or write to us at: Le Castellara, 9 Ave J F Kennedy, 98000 Monaco
10. What rules to be applied in the event of disputes?
You and BehneAero agree that any disputes arising from your use of this website or any collection, treatment and process, transfer, transfer of your Personal Data will be, subject to the application of any relevant and mandatory rule relating to the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in a European Economic Area State, governed by the Terms and Conditions being part of the Agreement entered into with you in respect of the applicable law and jurisdiction competence.
11. Will the Terms and Conditions of Use be amended?
BehneAero reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions of Use without prior notice.